Sunday, February 28, 2010

Work

Today was my first day of work. It was fun but tiring at the same time. Its like being treated like a slave
Eboni go take this, go clean that table.

Bring able to get my break i order Cinnamon toast and a fruit cocktail. Being able to finish eating and help polish the chair and table legs was really painful. Stand up squat down stand up squat down was like the only routine for polishing. Which obviously made my back in pain and feeling light headed for getting up too fast.

Being able to get a 10 mins break after polishing i ran off to church to say hi. Being to kind and volunteering to eat the weetbix dry. More like having it squished in my mouth by Denise when i was saying hi :( It was plain torture. Then the second part was to drink 2 jugs of water as a group. Phoebe who took the cup of water and drank it was like next minute on my face due to her laughing at our convo with the group on who to drink first. I was desperate to get a drink so i had a drink of water afterwards. Our group that i suddenly joined still lost with me who came n joined last minute.

Saying all my hellos and goodbyes i had to sprint back to the cafe~~ Began my work again. Wiping the cups and cutlery. Being so helpful i put them away. Bill(manager's hubby) came along from the kitchen n tickled me which almost made me break severe cups lucky i haven't lifted them much yet. Me obviously want to pay back. But all i did was laugh it off.

Vanessa and her bf came by the cafe to grab some lunch. They were of SWEET together. Full talking in a lovingly way. V's family came by as well. It's like a family lunch together which was MORE SWEETER THAN EVER.

Almost 3pm. Mum finally comes to pick me up. The meanest thing ever she specially asked if she can not work the same shifts as me. I haven't even work with her yet in the cafe and she doesn't want me already. Stupid Asian parent...

Me being left off like an hour early with my pay was the best thing ever. Apart from the sore back from standing up then squatting down and up again.

Finally got home IT WAS HEAVEN!! First thing i did was get changed and lie on bed. Next moment I realized I fell asleep on the bed from exhaustion.

kaibai ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment